Looking pretty and perfect is one thing every woman wants. They’d do almost anything to take care of their body and skin.
Unwanted hair popping up on visible areas of a woman’s body – face, hands, neck and leg, can be a major turnoff for most persons. Hairs act as protection for the skin but it can influence a person’s look.
There are lots of skincare products that help in remedying skin related problems. One of such products is vaseline petroleum jelly. Not only does it work to moisturise the skin, but it can also be used to remove unwanted hair in as little as two minutes.
Outlined below are instructions on how to put vaseline to use in the removal of unwanted hair.
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder
- 3 tablespoons of milk powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of Vaseline
Instructions for preparation
- Pour flour into a small bowl
- Add the milk powder
- Add the turmeric powder.
- Mix the contents until it gets thick
- Add the vaseline and thoroughly mix
- When the mixture has become a paste, apply it to the area with unwanted hair
- Allow it for about 15-20 minutes
- In the opposite direction of hair growth, rub or scrape off the unwanted hair
- Clean the affected area with fresh water.
Aside from its usage as a moisturiser, vaseline can also be applied to remove. Makeup and heal skin burn.
The Benefits of Using Vaseline For Hair Removal
How To Remove Unwanted Hair PermanentlyThis hair removal technique is similar to waxing because it removes hair from the follicle. Hence it is a better alternative to waxing.
Aside from hair removal, vaseline also has other amazing benefits for the skin. This mixture helps in making the skin stay moisturised. Vaseline possesses some healing properties – it prevents and heals skin injuries that could occur in the hair removal process.
The affordability of vaseline makes it a perfect choice for hair removal, especially for people who can’t afford expensive hair removal treatment. Turmeric also has it’s benefits, it possesses antioxidants properties which helps in the reduction of inflammation and hyperpigmentation.
CLICK HERE TO COMMENT