The Big Brother Reality show has been one of the biggest yearly reality tv shows, especially with the end of Big Brother Africa, Big Brother Naija seemed to take the show a nudge higher.
Over the years, the show has served as a platform where people come as regular and leave as VIP. Many stars have been birthed from the show and many careers have been launched as a result of the opportunities this reality show gives.
Now, imagine you had your favourite music stars on this show for a month? Just 10 of them, 5 males and 5 females? We chose one month because we know if they should have a normal season of 3 months, they would lose a lot of money, so 30 days? These are our nominations.
2. Tiwa Savage – Tiwa Savage seems like a very reserved person however we would just keep her in the house to see the end of her fight with Seyi Shay.
3. DJ Cuppy – As we are all aware, there must be a rich kid for every season, so DJ Cuppy would definitely be the rich kid of the season.
4. Teni – Teni seems quite like a dramatic person, and she’s also a Tomboy, she’s going to leave everyone wondering if she’s interested in men.
5. Tems – Tems is another person who seems reserved but looks like she could serve trouble hot if you step on her toes.
1. Naira Marley – For this first nomination, we aren’t certain how long he’s going to last in the house before eviction, except smoking, is legalized in the house.
2. Burna Boy – Burna Boy would definitely bring the Bad Boy vibe to the table, who knows, he may find love in the house?
3. Johnny Drille – He would be the sweet boy of the house who keeps to himself but has many admirers.
4. Falz – Falz the bad guy would be the funny guy in the house who always keeps the house lively with his accent and jokes.
5. Fireboy – Fireboy would be the housemate with the longest diary sessions, he seems like the emotional type of guy.
What are your nominations? Drop names in the comment section and let us know what your theories of what would happen if these nominations were actually real.
CLICK HERE TO COMMENT