Connect with us

EDITORIAL

How To Get Signed To Mavin Records [A MUST READ]

Published

on

How to join Mavin records

How To Get Signed To Mavin Records [A MUST READ]

How to join Mavin records – After falling out with D’Banj his friend and partner, Don Jazzy launched his own record label Mavin records in 2012.

The talented music producer had an amazing run with D’Banj, Wande Coal, Ikechukwu, D’Prince, others under their Mo’hits imprint that was founded in 2004.

The Mo’hits records gave us so many hit songs and albums. D’banj’s No Long Thing was the first album released under the Mo’hits umbrella. The album was released in 2005. Other albums are Rundown & The Entertainer (D’banj), Mushin2Mohits (Wande Coal) & Turning Point (Dr SID).

After flagging off a new imprint in 2012, DonJazzy penned down a multi million dollar investment deal with Kupanda Holdings making Mavin Records the biggest record label in Nigeria in terms of financial backing. The label has since grown to be a huge force in the Nigerian music scene giving prominent names like Tiwa Savage, Rema, Reekado Banks, Korede Bello, etc.

DonJazzy

Don Jazzy

Between 2014-2021, Mavin Records have unveiled eight talents with over a dozen still under the Mavin academy according to Don Jazzy.

This article is about giving you secrets on how to land a record deal with Mavin records.

We shall be answering the following questions

1. How do join Mavin Records?
2. How to get Don Jazzy to sign me?
3. How to get signed to Mavin records?
4. How to contact records label?
5. How to contact Don Jazzy?

Here are simple steps to follow that could land you a recording contract with Mavin records

1. Follow all Mavin records staff on social media

I know most up-and-coming artists are expected to be discovered by Don Jazzy, well that is possible but the chances as so slim because there are thousands of artists following him for some reasons. Make friends with other people working with Mavin records on social media.

2. Post freestyle videos on your page

We know you’re cute and handsome. We are aware you have the best cameras but that won’t get Don jazzy or any Mavin records team member to have a feel of your talents. Try to post more freestyle videos on your platform, get people to appreciate your craft

3. Tag them

Tag Don jazzy and all Mavin records team members. Keep tagging them!

Watch video of article;

Goodluck.

What do you think? Please drop comments below

Join Our WhatsApp Updates [CLICK HERE]

163 Comments

163 Comments

1. Greatboy G

May 26, 2022 at 14:56

Wow I love this website more comment

2. LIL CRUSH

May 24, 2022 at 01:24

Hi my name is Remi stage name Lil crush am 18yrs by age mavin has been my dream but no one to connect me true i do write and sing i wish to be sign into mavin record label i promise to give best of all to mavins music industry.my contact (09048931558)thanks for helping mavins cant go down BOSS of all boss in music DON JAZZY GOD BLESS U MORE AND MORE AMEN.

3. Joescinq

May 22, 2022 at 09:53

I trust u sir pls donot fall me sir

4. J¤£$cinq

May 21, 2022 at 16:42

Thank u and GOD BLESS U don jazzy if let my wish come through

5. Joseph nick name joescinq

May 21, 2022 at 16:36

If u are less busy pls look at the message

6. Isigbo joseph

May 21, 2022 at 16:29

Good day boss don jazzy i want to become a musician iam just 12 yrs going to 13yrs if u can sir me sir i have writting some song but canot because they not bought phone for me but if u signe me i will like u forever this my friend num 080602708530 GOD BLESS U

7. @LEMON YZ

May 17, 2022 at 18:30

Phone:09132533114 @lemon yz.

8. @lemon yz.

May 17, 2022 at 18:25

My name is prosper okafor,stage name LEMON YZ,from abia state anytime i listen to music from mavin artirst is just like am singing with them nd i wish to be one mavin artirst,that’s why i believe in my hustle nd since from my childhood i master this scripture ask it shall be giving knock it shall be open seek u shall find i believe in myself nd i knw my dreams will come true.AMEN

9. wisdom , WOD SIM

May 15, 2022 at 12:45

i just got to know about this i would love to be shgned my gerns are rap nd hip hop 08038831563

10. Honest

May 14, 2022 at 00:05

Sir please help me,my name is HONEST,upcoming musician and i like join marvins record. I even have some track please help sir.my number is 09058329809, my whatsapp no= 09063362665

• Tom Bcoo

May 15, 2022 at 06:50

Sir please help me,my name is Tom Bcoo, upcoming rapper and I like to join Marvin’s record. I even have some track please help me sir. My number is 09166660065

11. Jahflows

May 13, 2022 at 17:56

I’m an upcoming afro artist from abia state but was born in river state currently living in Benin city,I have my songs on audioMack(@Y02boy), WhatsApp me so I can send you more of my mad songs, second burna star messiah

12. MR ALEX OKEKE

May 6, 2022 at 07:34

YBNL NATION RECORD LABEL..NEED A TALENTED ARTIST TO SIGN IN 2022..IF YOU HAVE THE FAME AND DREAM TO BECOME A SUPERSTAR ..CONTACT MANAGER ALEX OKEKE 0 9 0 3 0 2 9 4 9 8 8..WILL ARE READY TO WELCOME YOU IN WE TRUST …GOD BLESSED YOU ALL IN JESUS NAME….IT TIME YOU SHOW THE WHOLE WORLD …THE KIND OF TALENT YOU HAVE IN YOU 2022 …GOD BLESSED YOU AS YOU GET CONNECTED WITH YBNL NATION…mr alex okeke 09030294988 ….2022 IS GOING TO BE A GRATE SIGNING FOR UPCOMING ARTIST…BE FREE TO CONTACT YBNL NATION RECORD LABEL ..GOD BLESS YOU ALL UPCOMING ARTIRST IN JESUS NAME…..WE ARE READY TO SUPPORT YOU IN YOUR TALENT BY SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD ALMIGTH BY OLAMIDE..AMEN

• Jahflows

May 13, 2022 at 17:52

13. MR ALEX OKEKE

May 6, 2022 at 07:28

14. MR ALEX OKEKE

May 6, 2022 at 07:25

15. Emmanuel

May 5, 2022 at 02:33

Hi my name is Emmanuel Chigozie I do hip hop/rap to get signed in Macon records is no joke for me I will do my best if even a chance

16. Ahmad Abdullah

May 4, 2022 at 00:54

Please I want to get signed into mavin record I have this singing talent and I want to use it to get to greater heights my phone number is 07025609107

17. Frema jrn

April 25, 2022 at 23:19

Hi my name is john i am 15years by age i wish to be in mavin records i good in writing of songs and forming it with another song beat but i’ve not been in to the studio before all i want is your assistant into to my life please sir once again you are my hope once again my name is john i want to be frema jrn 07037374008 thank you sir

18. Frema jrn 07037384008

April 25, 2022 at 22:28

Hi my name is john i wish to be in mavin just like you and other members i am 15 years old and i am still in secondary school but i am good in song writing and forming of songs whit beats of another song but i have not been to studio before sir please i need your assistance i am frema jrn

19. Nice

April 22, 2022 at 23:27

Pls come on fb to fill victor nice 08024029054

20. Nice

April 22, 2022 at 23:22

God bless mavin

21. wisdom popularly known as lord wizzy

April 20, 2022 at 20:17

I lordwizzy needs support I am an up coming artiste an I am good

22. Daniel

April 16, 2022 at 20:46

Hello good day my name is daniel stage named is daizzy, it my dream to become a musician and to get signed into mavins record.

• EaZyboy

April 18, 2022 at 10:48

Hello good day my name is Maxwell stage name is EaZyboy and my mind and dreams always push me to join mavin record am from Bayelsa state I need help pls this is my number pls
      07011835106

23. mr alex okeke

April 12, 2022 at 13:16

24. Akawizy_official_number1

March 21, 2022 at 21:43

I’m akawizy from enugu state I have record some music and many people love it but is not in studio I sing it with my phone record I’m 17years old and I love singing many people has tried to stop me but am moving forward i will be posting my freestyle on my ig and I promise if anybody see it dey will rejoice

25. ph boy

March 18, 2022 at 17:25

boss man donjazzy you are good to go

26. Rubby N

March 9, 2022 at 06:58

The one and only Don Jazzy you are a kind hearted man I can testify about that I’m a musician I am the next idol coz I gat what it takes please Daddy sign me I’ve written a lot of songs please help me to make my come true daddy.
    Well dad I’m 18years old and I’m for the best and u alone fit make my dream as a musician come true.(08076316385

27. MR ALEX OKEKE

February 1, 2022 at 06:07

• Daniel

March 5, 2022 at 23:19

I love the record

• Daniel

March 5, 2022 at 23:19

I love the record

28. Akindele

January 30, 2022 at 17:51

My name is akindele thankgod my stage name is small scholar AKA rapkid… I’ve tagged you in some of my videos and I’m yet to get a response… I know there are many people on you now… but I pray one day u will remember me… God bless you sir as u keep bringing artist to spot light

• Fame Ohiaeri

February 3, 2022 at 16:28

I’m Festus OHIAERI my stage name is fame, known as fame OHIAERI on social media, I’m a Hip Hop artist sing and also can rap little but I base in singing, thanks

29. Cleopatra

January 30, 2022 at 10:53

Hello… I’m an aspiring artist and I’m so very interested.music is the only thing l wanna do in this life.

30. SUGtheracer

January 28, 2022 at 18:57

Hello all. I’m not yet up with my record label, but I distribute music worldwide in all major stores like deezer, ITunes, Spotify, etc., and you get paid monthly via your bank account. If it’s sounds helpful to you, chat me on WhatsApp: (+234)09037173347

Get money out of your music to take it higher.

31. mr alex okeke

January 28, 2022 at 10:32

• Cleopatra

January 30, 2022 at 10:43

32. Belarachi

January 24, 2022 at 20:12

Good Day sir I am an upcoming music artist that will love to been in mavin record promise to drop the hit song for the record

33. Shanti

January 14, 2022 at 01:48

It’s my dreams of becoming a musician and also join the MAVIN RECORD it will be a great thing for me to give my best to the record label
    08050258396

34. Dera B

January 13, 2022 at 11:41

Good day sir my name is Chidera Bartholomew I really love Marvin’s record I writes and at the same time sings too but don’t have enough money to explore my musics sir please am begging you sign me in am from Enugu state but live in Nasarawa state with my parents This is my WhatsApp contact +2348154492362 my user name on Instagram is @derabofficial

35. mr samuel Godstand

January 9, 2022 at 09:15

GOD BLESSED YOU ALL UPCOMING ARTISTS 2022….
    AMAZING RECORD LABEL NEED A TALENTED ARTIST TO SIGN …IF YOU PROUD OF YOUR TALENT …YOU GIFTED ..YOU FREE TO CONTACT MR SAMUEL GODSTAND 07063440855 ..BE FREE TO WHATSAPP ME 070 63 44 08 55 …WE ARE FULLY READY TO SUPPORT AND WELCOME YOU WITH YOUR TALENT INTO THE MUSIC INDUSTRY OF AMAZING RECORD LABEL IN JESUS NAME …IN GOD WE TRUST

36. Itz shegle

December 31, 2021 at 11:06

Pls help me I no how to sing pls

• Sunday Paulinus

January 27, 2022 at 01:09

Am sunboy a song writer and am 18yrs of age looking 4ward to release my first single,I will really appreciate u sir if u give me the privilege to release it in our studio to show u and the entire mavins what am capable of.

• Njubigbo Victor

March 10, 2022 at 16:30

I’m njubigbo Victor,stage name(Tibez) I’m a poor boy I use my phone to creat music sometimes. I wrote songs.even people have also hear my song in schools and in streets.and they love it .I recorded a song called (Nice_day)and it will be nice day when I will be into (MAVIN Word of music)I love music.pls help me out.email njubigbovictor@gmail.com.08131112538…08147348704.thanks

37. Daniel (aries)

December 30, 2021 at 21:47

Evening to u sir i am Daniel aka ARIES i do love u guys song and i am a big fan of rema and i do sings most of his songs without reading the lyrics i wish i could get the opportunity to join your record am just 16 yrs old
    08039332002

• Destiny Noryaa

January 15, 2022 at 15:35

Honour MR SAMUEL GODSTAND, MY NAME IS DESTINY NORYAA, MY STAGE NAME IS RAINBOWBOY_AwoLoJi’
      I’m gifted with this music sound vocals and uniqueness
      My WATSAAP NUMBER: 08165208906
      EMAIL : destinynoryaa9@gmail.com
      IG: Rainbowboy_AwoLoJi’
      Bless you sir

38. Blessed v.

December 28, 2021 at 23:34

Good day sir am victor by name am from cross river state but base in adamawa state I love music and I do sing afro and trap I really wish I could be signed into mavins record promise to do my best. 08107780506 and blessedvgabriel@gmail.com is my contact thank u.

39. Suxxy

December 28, 2021 at 08:47

My name Is suxxy I am a native of enugu I am an artist looking out for sponsor i am 15 by age
    Tell:07046414164

40. Blast boy

December 27, 2021 at 00:30

I am 14 yrs and am so much addicted to music and and I can sing.pls I need help from Marvin record

41. Elijah-Baritone

December 25, 2021 at 23:21

I’m 100 addicted to music,just try me.,

if i found favor in marvin record (09132164134 PLEASE DM MY INBOX OR CALL ME.

42. drema itone

December 25, 2021 at 23:14

hello sir afro pop beat na my hubby and i love singing very well but am seen anybody to sign me, so please and please sir help to become a malvin singer sir
    09029528420

43. Anonymous

December 25, 2021 at 21:49

My name is jephthah Dylan stage name jephdylan am 12yrs old I can rap and sing pls sign me up.

44. flash boy

December 25, 2021 at 01:22

you are really the best so far i your boiz are my favorite

45. Lil vicky

December 23, 2021 at 10:46

Comment: my name is victor, being a part of the mavins record has always being my dream, i can rap,emo rap, anx type of song i can blend into it, i believe that is my talent. pls help me

46. Goodness

December 22, 2021 at 14:49

This is my number 07048904059

47. Goodness

December 22, 2021 at 14:48

I’m goodness by name. By his grace a talented upcoming artist..
    I believe in God that where there seems to be no way that there will definitely be a way for me. My dream is to be signed up with mavins record by don jazzy and I pray it comes to pass.
    I have my wonderful songs, all I need is the Divine connection to show case what I got amen ?. I’m from anambra state, base in anambra state. Thank u

48. Richy handsome

December 18, 2021 at 13:18

Comment:i love the label and i will like to be signed to the record

49. MR ALEX OKEKE

December 18, 2021 at 06:44

YBNL NATION RECORD LABEL..NEED A TALENTED ARTIST TO SIGN IN 2022..IF YOU HAVE THE FAME AND DREAM TO BECOME A SUPERSTAR ..CONTACT MANAGER ALEX OKEKE 0 9 0 3 0 2 9 4 9 8 8..WILL ARE READY TO WELCOME YOU IN WE TRUST …GOD BLESSED YOU ALL IN JESUS NAME….IT TIME YOU SHOW THE WHOLE WORLD …THE KIND OF TALENT YOU HAVE IN YOU 2022 …GOD BLESSED YOU AS YOU GET CONNECTED YBNL NATION…mr alex okeke 09030294988 DECEMBER SIGNING PROJECT DEAL

• TEE.S

December 20, 2021 at 07:36

How can we be sure that this is not a lie.

50. mari.sstephanie

December 1, 2021 at 21:12

I’ve always all marvin artists especially Ayra starr my idol

51. ZAPTIKS is my name sir

November 27, 2021 at 22:51

Boss am really sorry to interrupt you but is how i feel inside me, please i will be very happy if you help me, as a matter of fact am ready to do whatever it is that will make you happy, music was my dream ever since i was in nursery school i think that is the specific reason why God brought into this world to do, am abuja base thank you sir

52. Bernard

November 25, 2021 at 23:06

I am pleased to hear that

53. £veboy 08128685830

November 24, 2021 at 17:26

God will continue to uplift u Donjazzy.amen

54. £veboy 4dem 08128685830

November 24, 2021 at 17:24

Don jazzy GOD will continue to uplift u.

55. Justice

November 21, 2021 at 20:19

My name is justice,I’m a great singer and songwriter but my parents don’t have the money to help me.i really need a record label to help my career and mavin records is perfect.i hope u give me a chance to be a part of it

56. Hopeyemi omotayo, Anna lee

November 21, 2021 at 10:26

Hi boss am happy to say you are a good man may the lord continue to help you has you wanted to help me, am so interested in music but my parents dont have much money to sponsor has have known you now I know my story will soon change, sir please help me as you comply to my comment sir may you be blessed sir once again I need your help

57. A-BEY LEGIT

November 19, 2021 at 10:42

Please my name is A-BEY LEGIT I am a singer

58. BADKID

November 18, 2021 at 22:41

All hope on you boss

59. BADKID

November 18, 2021 at 22:40

You are kind sir thanks sir for everything I am.not shy to hide my self I am a 16 year old boy who is very talented in singing sir please help me pussure my dreams

60. Itz gideon

November 17, 2021 at 09:20

Sir i will never leave you unless you bless me
    please sign me in the mavin record
    if you need my number sir just dm and reply sir

61. Itz gideon

November 17, 2021 at 09:15

I sir i know i’m still a kid, but please change my life sir i just want to begin like rema, i want to be a star on my own
    help me with music, i’m love freestyling and written song so much.

62. Gift

November 11, 2021 at 18:07

63. Yondi

November 11, 2021 at 06:20

Is The Possible

64. My name is Daniel Inusah

November 7, 2021 at 14:08

Comment.Hi my name is popchainz am good at music please if u help me in to your recordlabel i will be grateful and god continue to bless u and mavins record label in jesusname amen please this my phonenumber:07066512747

65. MR ALEX OKEKE

November 6, 2021 at 05:59

YBNL NATION RECORD LABEL..NEED A TALENTED ARTIST TO SIGN IN 2021..IF YOU HAVE THE FAME AND DREAM TO BECOME A SUPERSTAR ..CONTACT MANAGER ALEX OKEKE 0 9 0 3 0 2 9 4 9 8 8..WILL ARE READY TO WELCOME YOU IN WE TRUST …GOD BLESSED YOU ALL IN JESUS NAME….IT TIME YOU SHOW THE WHOLE WORLD …THE KIND OF TALENT YOU HAVE IN YOU 2021 …GOD BLESSED YOU AS YOU GET CONNECTED YBNL NATION…mr alex okeke 09030294988

66. Anonymous

November 5, 2021 at 14:52

Can it be possible

67. Focus Boy

November 4, 2021 at 19:48

I Need Help Please sir Phone 07062818021

68. Basage

November 4, 2021 at 19:43

Great Man Like Don Jazy

69. Basage

November 4, 2021 at 19:38

Hello Sir Am From Cross River State Ogoja Local Government Area, I Am An Upcoming Artise I Need Help Please..,,… This Is My Number 07062818021

70. Understand

November 4, 2021 at 10:41

Hello Sir I Will Be Greetful If Signed Me In Your Music Label

71. JOSHUA

November 1, 2021 at 22:49

am josh bella.am a young talented boy of 16yrs.my role model is bella shmurda

72. Justice

October 31, 2021 at 22:50

My name is justice I go by the stage name kidd diamond.I can sing and dance and i’m an aspiring artiste who wishes to join your label I promise to bring global stardom to mavin records and to also make you proud
    Phone:08107533918

73. Jace Daniel

October 29, 2021 at 23:00

Comment:GOOD DAY SIR,MY NAME IS JACE DANIEL GOING BY THE STAGE NAME LIL 8IGHT1NE.I’VE BEEN A LOVER OF MUSIC SINCE 10,AND I CAN PROUDLY WRITE SONGS,AND I HOPE TO BRING MARVINS TO STARDOM THROUGH MY MUSICAL TALENTS,JUST A CHANCE TO PROVE AM WORTH IT SIR,YOU ARE ONE OF THE IDOL’S I LOOK TO,IF YOU COULD SIGN ME LIKE YOU DID TO AYRA STARR,REMA ETC,I PROMISE YOU WON’T REGRET IT.MY PHONE DETAILS-09135196882,08038351109,#LIL 8IGHT1NE AND DON JAZZY ON AN UPCOMING EP.

74. Samson jonah from abuja masaka angwan mission 2

October 26, 2021 at 12:09

Nice my dream is one day I get signed up by Don jazzy.and I pray dat God see me true amen ?

75. Anonymous

October 26, 2021 at 02:26

Please I really need help from donjazzy msster

76. mr samuel Godstand

October 23, 2021 at 06:14

GOD BLESSED YOU ALL UPCOMING ARTISTS 2021….

77. It’s your girl smartysmiley. Check me out am good an Igbo girl with the singing vibes you want. English rapper and singer, try me out. Contact me on my phone number +2349061449725 or mail at smileysmarty6@gmail.com

October 18, 2021 at 17:49

I want to be seen and notice

78. Gilberto

October 17, 2021 at 03:02

Gilberto is my name I have the intention of becoming a rap star as a career with the help of the marvins record label do to how influencial you are as the boss of the record help me sir 08105847327

79. Ottairoegbu josiah

October 16, 2021 at 16:16

Ok I will do as you say.

80. Ottairoegbu josiah

October 16, 2021 at 16:14

Ok,I will follow all mavins records staff on social media.
    Post freestyle videos and keep tagging donjazzy and all mavins members.

81. Okikiola Gafar

October 15, 2021 at 12:41

My name is okikiola my stage name is ghazz wizz, I can sing and I wish to be one of your record label sir tried to help me and you will see what I will achieve for your label.This is my contact sir 09067794019 tried to contact me sir.

82. Okikiola Gafat

October 15, 2021 at 12:41

83. Youngsaz

October 11, 2021 at 01:36

I wish my music career come to pass Amen.

84. Lutas

October 5, 2021 at 00:52

Hi sir am Ibrahim by name and my stage name is Lutas. Am a talented musician am my dream is to be sign into your record label. I will be glad if I can get the chance to record with you for any feed back sir here is my number 09045084572 Thanks sir your record label will not scatter amen ewedairoibrahim@gmail.com

85. Terry princllezx

October 3, 2021 at 19:56

I am really interested inavong crew.

86. naomi

October 2, 2021 at 20:11

Comment:please sir i can sing very well i want to be sign in mavins record i want my dreams in life should come true thanks

87. Azi

September 29, 2021 at 10:27

Comment:Thanks

88. Onos Emmanuel

September 27, 2021 at 01:31

I am Onos Robert Emmanuel, I am building a page known as Hollando on facebook, i have followed most of your Artist as instructed and now i just need a little time to post my recorded freestyle videos, please i need yr help to achieve this dream of mine and find a sponsor

89. LADY B

September 18, 2021 at 21:51

Comment: I can sing an write songs pls help me

90. Genesis luka

September 17, 2021 at 10:23

Hello boss am bodly say that u are not a greedy boss but pls boss i want u to signed me in mavins record pls boss my name is genesis luka

91. JOE-BROWN

September 17, 2021 at 08:05

I believe one day I can be given a chance to change the music industry with my talent after Nigeria idol I believe I just need a small Chance 08101417574

92. Jøhn

September 13, 2021 at 20:30

My name is Jøhn Akpanim
    Jølly Jølly is my stage name

It is with significant intereste that I enclosed my resume for the open position. With an extensive music related exposure, I am John in my ability to become an asset within your organization sir. Marvin Record has been my dream label
    Gmail: akpanimjohn768@gmail.com
    Phone: 07065278425

93. Lollipop

September 9, 2021 at 16:29

Hi sir, my is lollipops.
    Sir I really need your help. sir
    I have all what you want from a artist
    Sir l need to record with you sir

94. Stanley

September 1, 2021 at 22:02

My name is Stanley ukwuozor
    Flame boy is stage name I am upcoming artist
    Sir I will love you to give me the chance
    Marvin record has been my dream label

95. Anonymous

September 1, 2021 at 22:00

My name is Stanley ukwuozor
    Flame boy is stage name I am upcoming artist
    Sir I will love you to give me the chance
    Marvin record has been my dream label sir

96. Kingcourage

August 31, 2021 at 22:16

Comment:Pls i want to exploit my music career.i need help from marvin record.thanks

97. Amodu moses

August 21, 2021 at 22:34

No problem with that sir\ma

98. Iris izy

August 15, 2021 at 15:31

Good day sir and ma’am I’m Abiola Israel by name also known as Iris izy as my stage name looking forward to working and partnering with you I would love to hear from you sooner or later thanks and cool you#
    On Gmail @ irisizyololade@gmail.com
    Contact= 09121883765
    Thanks

99. Favor munachi Aka DJ smart

August 14, 2021 at 16:51

Please help me I know you are a very kind man please sir ,I can rap all type of music including cardi b song please sir help me
    09068176588

100. Anonymous

August 13, 2021 at 00:11

Hello ladies an gentel men my name is victor etimbuk , i need a boos that can sign me into any record label

For any good news contact me
    Gmail victoretimbuk@gmail.com
    Facebook:victor jhay banty
    Phone number :09135241442

101. Ob white

August 13, 2021 at 00:02

Hello . Ladies an gentel men my name is victor
    But my stage name is (#ob white) please let help our self
    For help contact me
    Gmail victoretimbuk@gmail.com
    Phone number 09135241442
    facebook: victo jhay banty

102. odiongtom1990@gmail.com ..09059008708

August 10, 2021 at 07:28

good morning my name is odiong ..I sing and rap I will be very happy to signed in mavin record label that is my biggest dream

103. PLAY,EVE 。the boi with the blue flash drive

August 7, 2021 at 08:31

So hot ,but financialy down ,my little production is not me ,i am a above the sound ,fame ,u seems ,i am a glorious one ,very very very 23years old,i am the only true music star akwa ibom has ever produce .may GOD bless you sir ,,,,,call 09010727546

104. I am play eve by name。the boi with blue flash

August 7, 2021 at 08:07

I will be very happy to sing,rap under the umbrela of mavin,,dreams and reality。

105. J-REILZ

August 5, 2021 at 23:08

greeting…i am a songwriter;i have not yet become an upcoming artist but i want to be i have alway wanted to see don jazzy i am a vey big fan of him and his wonderful sound label..i come from benin i rap;sing and dance…please sir i want to be a part of your label not just for the fame..but because i love music and i wanna make my mama proud…please help me sir i need support…….
    contact info:09054801224

106. Konzo nzaga

August 3, 2021 at 15:19

Am an upcoming artist as well but there is no support please +256786764976

107. Gods power samuel

July 28, 2021 at 10:42

GOOD MORNING boss ,bother,father,friend i greer you from my heart i really thank god for you and make god bless you and the work of your hand my boss i need assistance to make my dream come true i can sing and also act comedy the boss of boss if you an assist me i promise to make the mavins record labal very .very proud thanks the boss of all bosses

108. Edison Godwin

July 24, 2021 at 01:29

Hi

109. Prosper Jacob ( young gee)

July 17, 2021 at 10:27

Need sponsor please Don
    Help me
    Contact: 09136871603
    Shout-out to rema and crayon

110. Saviour Enyi

July 16, 2021 at 23:04

An upcoming Artist but no sponsor pls Don jazzy help me
    Contact info 08124937474

111. Elijah baritone ?️??

July 13, 2021 at 11:11

God’s Time is the best for my music career
    09132164134

112. Elijah baritone ?️??

July 13, 2021 at 11:10

God’s Time is the best for my music career

113. NIKKI STAR

July 13, 2021 at 02:50

Am not perfect but I always want to be among d best,I have alot of songs,but it seems,am doing nothing because no one has heard it.pls I need a chance to make my mama proud.+2348104663592,my WhatsApp number

114. Anonymous

June 28, 2021 at 09:25

Comment:i want to join the mavin record,i can sing Rapp and dance very well but no money to join,pls help me sir my number is 07049535801,God bless you sir thank you

115. Wisdom cosmos nickname Raymond

June 28, 2021 at 09:07

Comment:

116. Sule Abel

June 28, 2021 at 00:10

117. 21 Revin

June 27, 2021 at 22:20

I have been trying all means possible but no where please don jazzy sign me 08125760718

• Sule Abel

June 28, 2021 at 00:16

I am well talented guy, I am songwriter and same time a singer. I come from a poor family, I don’t see who to sign me. Only God I put my trust. ??? was

118. Anonymous

June 26, 2021 at 22:01

hello

119. Yung kizz Omo mummy

June 23, 2021 at 12:18

Respect to Don babaj plz am up coming artist looking for sponsor plz i really need Mavin records help cos i believe that only Mavin can settle my problems

120. Remmy Jay

June 21, 2021 at 14:31

Greetings to the boss himself,and other members of the family,sir pls I am a young star, having the talent, dream from my moms womb to sing to the world.But unfortunately,there is no helper.
    Sir please help me,l will be obedient.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Thanks in anticipation.
    CONTACT:09139236590

• Sule abelsule38@gmail.com

June 28, 2021 at 00:18

God let the grace that speak for don jazzy. Let that grace speak for the poor fatherless child like me. I am a songwriter and singer Also. But no help from anywhere. In u O Lord I put my trust. ??

121. Refix

June 19, 2021 at 16:03

Comment: i will tag them as you say.

122. Belish G

June 19, 2021 at 09:07

Hey sir am Belish G I like singing and also would love to be a musician but there’s only one problem that is money no helper but will appreciate if you render. Contact info 07018446921 .

123. ThankGod Ekom Alexander. 08120737037 ...... Facebook name Thank God Alex

June 18, 2021 at 18:29

Sir what if icome to the record label direct

124. Anonymous

June 12, 2021 at 23:14

Please boss man
    Am a singer and song writer
    I want to join mavins record
    Please sir, help me out of poverty
    Am a well talented singer
    Please You can contact me as well
    This is my contact 08127509414

125. Sky smoke

June 10, 2021 at 15:49

????????????????????????????????????? trust you boss ?????

126. Adegbenle jeremiah

June 7, 2021 at 16:49

I have been doing it but they haven’t responded yet .2349065038759 that my number plz don jazzy help mi

127. Chigaemezu Igwe

June 4, 2021 at 11:20

I have been trying my best tagging dm all but I really like don jazzy I want him to sign me because he is my dream to get pls boss sign me up I’m stainless_ygl

128. O b boy

June 1, 2021 at 10:19

Please sir i want join #mavin record label please help me out
    My facebook username is(victo Jhay banty)
    My contact(09135421442)

129. Tados

May 29, 2021 at 03:15

My na is tados please I’m looking for recodlabe to sign me 0814490888

130. Santy Boy

May 29, 2021 at 02:11

I will start freestyling and cover to him(Don jazzy)on instagram and twitter and Facebook

131. AYOMIDE ISHOLA AKA KINGZ A

May 18, 2021 at 08:36

Hello Boss please sir am looking for an opportunity to join the mavins record am a singer and song writer

132. Anonymous

May 6, 2021 at 16:26

Comment: that Nice I love that, I will do my best thank

133. Eaziman

April 30, 2021 at 11:40

Hi Maven my name is Eaziman I’m an upcoming artist I know even though I write a message to you you no answer but life is a risk and we all on Earth will take it risk I know one day you will answer me and I sure and I believe that is the assurance I can give to myself maybe is for life I will be one day EazimanOfficial on Instagram on Twitter on YouTube on WhatsApp 08164516954

134. Anonymous

April 16, 2021 at 13:13

Visit Laoudit.com for free promotion

135. Buoro wisdom

April 15, 2021 at 21:56

Am trying to push my career forward but there is no help coming through.
    Am a rapper, and am ready to drop a freestyling video just to prove that am serious about it, music is what my life actually depends on please I need a helper.
    Contact: 07041152640

136. Lord c

April 15, 2021 at 14:03

Am emmanuel sir.i love to sing plz help me sir.i live in benin.080784019918*07012154461

137. Lord c

April 15, 2021 at 13:59

Am emmanuel,and i live in edo state.i love to sing but my family had no money.plz help me 08078401918*07012154461

138. Abubakar sadiq. Stage name zaulet prince.

April 15, 2021 at 12:34

Since I started singing from my childhood. Mavins has been my dream record label but no way to connect to any of them. The video dorobucci make’s me love everything about them till today most of the artist where present in that video. I will like to be a member of Marvin record label, I’m a very good singer and rapper. I promise to make wave in the industry. My contact +2349031398195 up mavins for life.

• Anonymous

July 15, 2021 at 18:06

My name is Harry Damatie Paul from Delta State sapele,I love singing and I also write songs for my mum and everyone around me.this is what I love doing than reading any book or going to school….here is my number 08128024029…. please sir

139. Victor patrick

April 13, 2021 at 23:02

nice idea, am going to give it a try…. thanks sir

140. Samuel

March 5, 2021 at 02:02

Nice one thanks

• Emmanuel

October 13, 2021 at 16:35

Good day sir my name is Emmanuel and my stage name is Manuel I am a rapper I what to join your Record label #MAVINS it will be a great privilege for me to be in your record label I need your help sir

For any feedback
      Phone: 09044857349/09049389405
      Email:emmanuelezebuiro87@gmail.com

I will send my song to your mail

Thanks

141. Anonymous

March 3, 2021 at 00:19

Comment:ello bozz I am looking for an opportunity

• Shanti

January 14, 2022 at 01:45

08050258396

142. Yemextunes

March 1, 2021 at 11:46

It’s a nice Idea and I think this is a good message to each and everyone who believe they can do music to there with the last blood of there trout

143. Prince Diamond

February 28, 2021 at 23:24

I really need a record label ????

144. Abel Eze

February 27, 2021 at 23:03

Hlo boss am bodly to say that u are not a greedy boss,all ur boiz are doing well today thank you boss,but pls look for way forward for me too, change my way sir

• BLESS Andres Wilson

April 7, 2022 at 22:41

I love this records label

145. Anonymous